Subject: Re: ebXML Entity Classes

<chris nelson>
> A decision needs to be made on the format of the interface to store
> these core component classes  * * *  Where is the XML for the
> document? Is ii made up from XML fragments in core components,
> or is is built from the final document as defined by the core
> component model.  * * * There was a lot of debate in the early days
> on a rule based system for doing this (e.g. XMI).  But this seems to
> have gone away.
</chris nelson>

I would appreciate knowing as well.    I am concerned that there are some
aggressive claims being made about the accuracy and roundtrippabilty of
these transforms.   That could be a key issue for legal enforcement of a
"contract" obligation formed by business messages composed of these
objects.    Jamie Clark