Subject: RE: overview of specSchema issue resolutions

Issues related to "economic" Meta types:

* My general concern is that we are pulling in bits and pieces of REA in a
way that may or may not be useful and/or correct since the real business
semantics extends far beyond the B2B contract we are modeling.  I would like
to see this represented in realistic and useful samples.

* Not all collaborations or transfers will be "economic" in this sense, the
cardinalities should reflect this by allowing "0".

* DocumentTransfer and BinaryCollaboration may be events rather than result
in them.  The cardinalities are not specified.

* Since EconomicEvent is only "resulted in", it seems to do nothing and not
be connected to any other semantics.  How does this effect what either the
technology or business does?

* Other events in the system will effect and be effected by the economic
elements, this generality is not represented in the model.  A generic model
should be presented with the BP elements inheriting capabilities as
necessary.

Cory