Subject: Comments: ebXML CC Dictionary Entry Naming Conventions v1.01

I respectfully submit my comments to the ebXML CC Dictionary Entry Naming
Conventions v1.01.

[Tab delimited for easy import into Word tables]

Line	Description
N/A	Improper file name,
ebXML_Naming_conventions_for_Core_Components_and_Business_Processes_Ver1.01.
pdf. This document does not address business process naming conventions.
Note that the Business Process Identifier Naming Scheme (BPINS), is
described at
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200101/msg00125.html.  I
believe the naming conventions for Business Processes is covered in the
UN/CEFACT Modeling Methodology (TMWGN090).
104	It would be helpful to provide examples for entities of Object
Class, Property Term, and Represenation Type.
105	What is meant by "structure" the description of Definition in the
section 5.1?
106	Semicolon should be a colon.
223	There are no rules for distinguishing between Object Class, Property
Term, and Represenation Type.
187	The first letter of the sentence is uncessarily bold.
241	The formating of the contact information needs to be adjusted.
Column 1 should not run into column 2 (see lines 246 and 256).

Brian Hayes
Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498