Subject: Comments: Core Component and Business Process Document Overview 1 .01

I respectfully submitt my comments to the Core Component and Business
Process Document Overview, versions 1.01.

[Tab delimited for easy import into Word tables]

Line	Description
79	Change to "ebXML Business Process Analysis Worksheets and
Guidelines"
80	Change to "Catalog of Common Business Processes"
81	Delete.  Covered by changes to line 79.
96	Capitalize first letter of Specification and Schema.
129	In the diagram, analysis task is spelled incorrectly as ANALYSI.
151	Insert the word Document or Core Component between "based" and
"assembly."  The section title needs to be more specific since the Business
Process Specification Schema is about XML.
153-194	This section should be summarized or shortened.
202-217	Column spacing needs to be adjusted so that "city, state, zip/other"
does not run into the second column.

Sincerely,
Brian Hayes
Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498