Subject: RE: ebXML Entity Classes - Resend

Bob,
I believe REA will provide a perfect framework for this linkage between business process
and information model.
In fact, I believe that it is the Business Model (expressed in REA or some extension
thereof) that drives both the Process model choreography and the Information model.

I will be going to the Washington D.C. X12/EWG meeting to try to get buy-in to this
notion.

I would like to start a discussion ahead of that meeting with anyone else who has similar
beliefs.

-karsten