Subject: Updated specification schema model

The enclosed "Spec097" represents the model as I think consensus has evolved
over the last couple of meetings for discussion at the next MM phone
meeting.  Just to keep things lively, I have also included a version that
can represent the same model with fewer boxes by putting the "activities"
and "document transfer " together.   (Spec097b)

  <<Spec097.pdf>>  <<Spec097b.pdf>>

Spec097.pdf

Spec097b.pdf