Subject: Code and Text as Entities or Representation Types?

Again referring to appendix A (forgive me if I dwell on your example
rather than the specifications, but the examples help flesh out issues
with the specifications).

We have Code.Details and Text.Details which are aggregates, and we have
"code" and "text", respectively, as basic entities.  However, "code" and
"text" are also referenced as representation types.

Question for clarification before comment:  What are they?  Do you
intend these to be both basic entities and representation types?  If
only one, which one?

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/