Subject: RE: The role of context in the re-usability of Core ComponentsandBusiness Processes - OR Say What???

Martin Bryan:
>The CEN/ISSS project group on Defining and Managing Semantics and Datatypes,
>at their meeting on Tuesday [...] expressed a wish that precanned sets of business
>processes be made easily available to SMEs as part of off-the-shelf office suites.

Good!  They are correct! I hope they express their wish to the ebXML
steering and executive committees.

The ccbp-analysis group has collected a catalog of common business
processes that would be a good starting point. The official version will be
send to QR by March 19.  The catalog does not contain fleshed-out
business processes, it is mostly a survey and cross-reference of
commonly used business processes from a variety of standards
organizations.

-Bob Haugen