Subject: Representation Types

Must all basic entities have one of the defined representation types?
This seems explicit, but if so, I'm not sure how to represent a few
examples.  Please clarify before I suggest addition of new types.

Degrees of temperature (such as the specified temperature for a
refrigerated container)  - I wouldn't think of this as a "quantity", but
it also doesn't seem to me to be a "measure" as you have it defined.
Which would I use?

Integer Quantity vs. Real Quantity - If I want to make sure I only
specify whole integer units of something rather than fractional
portions, the "quantity" type seems too permissive whereas the "count"
type is also not quite accurate for how you define it.   Again, which
would I use?

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/