Subject: RE: Comments on ebXML Methodology: Core Components Discovery andAnalysis

William J. Kammerer:
>In order to
>not confuse people, might I suggest simply calling a business message a
>"Business Message"?

In ebXML, "message" means the whole package transported
by the Messaging Service (used to be TR&P).  Some people
(including me) have taken to calling the payload the "Business
Document".  I know this differs somewhat from trad EDI lingo,
but I think it is the most consistent usage within ebXML.

-Bob Haugen