Subject: RE: Fantasies

Title: RE: Fantasies

Bob,

        EWG and X12 are Business Collaboration in practice.  In the past, they have been separate efforts.  Now they are practicing what they preach - work together to reach a common understanding of the business processes and develop a standard method for expressing those processes - through their joint core component initiative.

Mark