Subject: RE: Representation Types Alternatives

CC has made a decision on the Representation Types.  I hope that we
will be able to publish all our documents no later than sometime
next week.  Then you can look over the list (it's in the Naming
Conventions document) and submit your comments to us.  We think
we've chosen correctly, but maybe not!

Mary Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Campbell [mailto:stuart.campbell@tieglobal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 4:40 PM
To: rawlins@metronet.com; 'ebXML-core'

Mike

In answer to your question, no i am referring to representation type

We can add to them, change them, delete them - but at the moment, when
reading QA report, you will find that there are issues like 'what the hell
do i do with them and how do i really make them'.  I can tell you that i for
one, and im not alone, really admire the effort in CC but equally have not
got a clue how i can employ this valuable work.  We can have 5 or 50 of
them, i really dont care, but if they are never used it really doesnt
matter - it will be just another standards document which sits on the shelf
somewhere

Stuart