Subject: RE: Comments re:ebXML Naming Standards

John, thanks for the comments, but the document isn't yet in public review
and therefore these comments may not reflect the latest version.

ebXML has reasonably well documented procedures in respect to document
review and comment periods, yet it seems that many people are choosing to
ignore these processes. Can we all please respect comment review process and
make everyone's life a little easier.

James Whittle
E Business standards executive

Tel. No. 44 (0)20 7655 9022
Fax No. 44 (0)20 7681 2278

10 Maltravers Street, LONDON, WC2R 3BX.
www Address: www.e-centre.org.uk <http://www.e-centre.org.uk>
e-mail james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk <mailto:james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk>

Best business practice in a digital age.

Disclaimer Notice

The above information is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any
use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by person(s)
or entity other than the intended recipient is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please would you
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The sender is
not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this communication as it
has been transmitted over a public network. Any views or opinions are solely
those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of e centreUK.
All third party rights are duly acknowledged. e centreUK  is the trade name
of the Association for Standards and Practices in Electronic Trade - EAN UK
Limited, and is registered in the United Kingdom (Registration Number
1256140).

© 2000 All Rights Reserved