Subject: RE: AW: ISO 8601 anyone?? And more on Parties.

The presentation text for an item is as much a 'data element' as is an
8601-formatted string, and that is the definition of a core component as
given by the CC Naming document. I hear you that specific syntax is not on
the table, but sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. My point Mike
was that issues of regional differences in presentation are separable from
whether there is an 8601 string in the datastream or not.

Thanks,
John