Subject: Re: ebXML Core Components Submission Version 1.03

i think the important poitns in this exercise will be:

a. the document to Core omponents team submit will define the scope of the
discussion. that is, topics not considered for inclusion by the CC team will not
be added later.  this is not an opportunity to go back over ground already
resolved by the CC team.

b. the workshops will be to ensure the document produced by the CC team is
consistent and coherent.  The QR team do not intend to start defining core
components (or anything else).  we just want your message to be clear and
concise.

i suspect putting the isolated Naming Convetions out to public comment now may
prove more of a distraction than a benefit - but that is for your team and the
executive to resolve.