Subject: What does Chris Ferris know that CC doesn't know?

What does Chris Ferris know that CC doesn't know?  He says "Given that
CC won't likely have any documents approved..." See
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-tp/200104/msg00045.html.

And are there still people out there wanting "ebXML Core Components to
be contextually driven by Geographical location..."?  I can see William
Jefferson Clinton biting his lip and saying "this dog just don't hunt."

Can somebody explain succinctly how this [Core Components driven
contextually by Geographical location] might be done?  Is it worth the
effort, even if it could?  Can I have realistic examples, please? -
sometimes that's the only way to get through to the concrete-bound like
myself.

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Pkwy.