Subject: Re: Just what is a Core Component? Or, when is stealing wrong?

David Welsh writes: "Nothing like short emails. Thank goodness we're not
dealing with mathematical equations!"

I assume David was referring to my last posting, because all 900 words
of it tailed his short comments.

Reading my contribution should take but a few minutes.  Hopefully, it
was sufficient to prove the CC catalog is nothing but a simulacrum of
EDIFACT snippets.  And as such, my modest proposal - all the way at the
end of six (!!!) paragraphs - entails nothing but the suggestion that we
(i.e, someone other than myself) simply model EDIFACT as the source of
core components.

This will have the gratifying effect of eliminating interminable Core
Component meetings, which, fortunately,  I have not spent hours - nay,
weeks - of my life attending.  This is not to say I don't want to spend
weeks of my life in various exotic pleasure spots, like Brussels and
Vienna.

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Pkwy.