Subject: Re: ebXML Core Components - Transactions

Mike,

Thanks for the advice.

My primary goal for coming to ebXML was to pick up some messages
that were already modelled.

This is what I was led to believe from your press releases that ebXML
could do for me.

Even the http://www.ebxml.org  gives the impression that ebXML will
be providing a world standard for conducting XML trade.

It appears that there isn't anyone on the team presently who can model
the messages that are eluded to so I offered my services.

I got the impression also, that ebXML was an 'open' worldwide project
and this is once again false, as the project is well and truly a closed one.

So all I can say is 'good luck', keep having fun.

You may wish to have a look at other United Nations programs which
really are doing a lot to help people worldwide in their economic
development. Some of them are extremely well received and considered
very valuable by people in developing countries.

I can't help get the feeling that this project, while claiming to be doing
the same, doesn't really have much to offer people in developing countries
do XML trading in it's current form.

Take care all,

David Lyon.