Subject: Re: VOTE REQUESTED - Suggest vote NO to Section 7 of theTechnicalArchitecture Specification

Andrzej,

I agree with the general direction of your comments, but not even to address
the question of 'how does an SME make it work' in an implementation section
in a technical architecture document pushes down the value of the entire
document to a piece of abstract writing.

Non technical people, (the SME Manager) will probably need to be told
explicitly within the document that he/she needs to request ebXML module or
something from his Accounting system provider.

Also, software providers need to be brought on board, but they need to know
that their services will be required. They need to be prepared for clients
should they call.

It's a high level document remember, and the people reading the
implementation section want quick answers, especially in small enterprises.

The way it is at the moment leaves more questions in the mind of a
non-technical reader than it does answers. Ok, there are no answers right
now, but people need to be given a sense of where to next.

These small changes, maybe one or two lines, will help the non-technical
reader enormously.

Take care

David Lyon