Subject: RE: Example Scenarios Used Within the Aerospace Industry

Ok, I love it.  The AIA PO example cited below is a perfect
example of how to think about this stuff.  It's not just the
PO (as if you are sending one document all by itself,
it's the whole business collaboration with all of the
documents in a reasonable sequence with relationships
between them, so it becomes clear what goes together
with what and why.

-Bob Haugen