Subject: FW: for the quotation registry

It's great to hear Robin Cover get the praise he deserves. It's no
exaggeration that one of the greatest benefits of OASIS life is the
privilege of working with Robin.

Please forgive me for using this venue to remind everyone that the XML
Cover Pages are funded entirely by corporate sponsorships--not by OASIS
member dues. If any of you are in a position to recommend sponsorship of
the XML Cover Pages to your marketing folks as means of keeping this
important community resource running, please do. Or, if you have the
opportunity to voice your appreciation of the site to its current
sponsors -- Isogen, Software AG, Sun Microsystems and Altova -- and
thank them for their support, that would also be a big help.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS