Subject: RE: ebXML Repository

You'll find it under http://www.ebxml.org/specs/index.htm in the White Paper
section

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Thomas Becker

-----Original Message-----
From: kotaro.ooishi@unisys.co.jp [mailto:kotaro.ooishi@unisys.co.jp]
Sent: Freitag, 22. Juni 2001 08:37
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org

Hi,

I don't know the following valuable document related to
UDDI/ebXML linkage. This is described in the last version
of ebXML Registry Services Specification v1.0, page 13.

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200104/msg00104.html
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200104/pdf00002.pdf

Regards,
Kotaro Ooishi.