Subject: Re: ebXML Core Components Schema?

brian:

Please expect that XML Global will have up a public ebXML Registry
within 20 days (if no further bugs found).  Please forward me your
document and I will start placing it into the ebXML CC Schema format we
are wanting to try.

You are right - it is mythical and it will be left to implementors to
decide what works and what doesn't.  I have a format that seems to work
for now and will forward it to the public very soon and explain it.  My
hope is that we will discover very quickly if its' broken and if it is,
we can fix it together.  That is what this list is intended for -
defining best practices as placeholders for the gaps in ebXML.

Mike Rawlins has been asking me for it too and i apologize publicly to
him for not getting it out sooner but I have some internal IP issues I
have to iron out.  Please trust me on this.

Cheers

Duane Nickull

--
Duane Nickull, CTO - Founder