Subject: RE: xCBL license? (was) RE: need help

James

You are right that xCBL was developed by Commerce One. The key part of the
license text that states that it is available on an unrestricted basis is
the following ...

>>>Commerce One, Inc. hereby grants to all users of the Common Business
Library (xCBL) DTDs, schemas, and modules (the "Specification"), a
perpetual, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use,
publish, copy, modify and distribute the Specification.<<<

The full text of the license is available at
http://www.xcbl.org/license.html

I hope this helps.

David
PS I agree that the text is hard to find as there is no link from the home
page. We need to fix this.