Subject: Re: edi/xml and ebxml

Sorry, nothing standardized yet from UN/CEFACT, which has the charter to
continue the ebXML development work into this area.   There are several
vertical industry oriented or commercial choices though.

   * Grocery, retail, etc. - UCC - www.uc-council.org
   * Electronics Supply Chain - RosettaNet - www.rosettanet.org
   * ERP - OAG - www.openapplications.org
   * xCBL - From CommerceOne, but to be the foundation of UBL - www.xcbl.org