Subject: RE: Document versions for signal and exception documents

+1 on the issue raised by Hima.
In addition, here is a deeper concern I have in this context ...

I always thought that the references to the signal messages (RNIF
terminology) such as ReceiptAck, NegativeAck, etc in ebXML BPSS is
solely for identifying these types of messages so that for a business
process modeler, all these elements are clearly identified.

However, the schema of these messages I perceived as
specific to the messaging protocol under use. Unless all the
messaging protocols are unified globally, I find it
confusing to define the schema for these messages I found
quite confusing.

Can someone shed some light on the rationale behind
standardizing the schema of these messages as part of
ebXML BPSS??

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
IONA