Subject: ebxml

Hi,
  I was going through the ebxml technical specs and i
am interested in implementing a simple business
transaction between two trading partners.
 I have one doubt.
 As an implementor what should i look first?
I mean do I need to look into core and business
libraries or the ebxml specification schema.
How do they differ when comes to implementation part
for an Organization.

I have one more doubt
In the below ProcessSpecificaton example:

 <ProcessSpecification name="TestReservationModel"
                uuid="[1234-5678-901234]" version="1.0">
     <BusinessDocument name="ReservationRequest"
specificationLocation="http://www.company.com/xml/docume-
nt1.xsd"/>

 the schema document1.xsd(in specificationLocation) ,
is it the one  we retrieve from the ebxml registry??

I would be glad if anyone can help me in this regard.
Thank You
Bharath