Subject: Reference Implementation?

I'm curious if ebXML has or will be publishing reference implementations
similar to how the w3c and the isc do for w3 libraries, bind, dhcp, inn...

Without them, companies will have to rely on vendors, and considering how
complicated the spec they will not be inexpensive.  If the cost is high, I
would fear ebXML will be implemented in the same shops that have implemented
EDI--namely the big ones.

Additionally, www.disa.org which is claimed to have started a
registry/respository, has no information about it on their web site--of course
there's always a possibility that I missed it.  Getting one running, I think,
would help people test out their software.

--
.tom