Subject: Strategic docs on XML

I am working on a proposal to General Motors here in Detroit and
I was wondering if you may have or know of any documentation that is
available of what Sun is using to evaluate the strategic value of doing
XML with it suppliers.

Items I could really use docs, names of people looking into this or even
hints of rummers of someone doing this.

Thanks Doug