Subject: RE: Strategic docs on XML

Hi Douglas,

General Motor is currently using xcbl ( http://www.xcbl.org ). xCBL is a
library of XML Documents for business purposes.
GM were co-founders of Covisint (http://www.covisint.com), a Marketplace
which is based on Commerce One Technology (http://www.commerceone.com). GM
is currently doing a lot of business across Covisint with it´s suppliers.

Regards
Konrad Moser
Senior Sales Engineer
Commerce One
-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Nelson [mailto:douglas.nelson@sun.com]
Sent: Freitag, 5. Oktober 2001 20:40
To: eBTWG List; ebXML List; ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Cc: Justin.McPherson@sun.com
Subject: Strategic docs on XML

I am working on a proposal to General Motors here in Detroit and
I was wondering if you may have or know of any documentation that is
available of what Sun is using to evaluate the strategic value of doing
XML with it suppliers.

Items I could really use docs, names of people looking into this or even
hints of rummers of someone doing this.

Thanks Doug