Subject: Re: [regrep] Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: ebXML deliveries

<interrupt>

I don't know if I'm being a curmudgeon or a realist, but I was just wondering if
I'm the only one who thinks that a lot of this is starting to sound like science
fiction...

You may now resume your thread in progress...

</interrupt>

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com