Subject: RE: web services uber alles? [was] Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: ebXML deliveries

<editorial comment>

At Monday, 15 October 2001, "Welsh, David" <David.Welsh@nordstrom.
com> wrote <snipped>:

>> <LoadedQuestion>Or is it broken? (In your opinion).</LoadedQuestion>
>>
><Answering_LoadedQuestion>Why do you think there's a rush on and about
>140 change requests already, to make a BPSS 1.1 fix the BPSS that's
out
>there right now ? Let alone get a new BPSS 2.0 >going.</Answering_LoadedQuestion>

Even if all of this isn't science fiction (and I'm still not convinced
that is isn't), it's starting to remind me a lot of the OSI saga.
A grand vision, but by the time it was finished a better mousetrap
came along and no one cared any more.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

I'll shut up now, Monday is nearly over... ;^)

</editorial comment>

Mike Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com

=end of email===