Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Some question about MultiPartycollaboration'sChoreography in BPSS

From: Bob Koon
> I am a beginner in ebXML. After I read through the ebXML Business Process
> Specification Schema, I cannot understand the choreography in MultiParty
> Collaboration, especially when I read on the sample in Appendix A.

In eBTWG, the UN/CEFACT follow-on group continuing the work of ebXML,
there is a project called Business Collaboration Patterns that will
refine the choreography of the drop ship example plus several others.
http://www.ebtwg.org/projects/collaboration.html

Apparently tomorrow, Friday Oct 19, is the deadline for signing up
for this project, but the results will be posted publicly as they become
available.  There are no pre-requisites for membership, and observers
are welcome.

-Bob Haugen