Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Uml to XML conversion

From: Pinar P
> I am trying to convert UML models( use-case,
> class, and activity diagrams) to ebXML business
> procesess, and businesss documents, the BP
> Specification document, ebXML Technical Architecture
> documents mention about production rules for such a
> conversion,
> however I have not been able to find further
> information about these rules on ebXML website, can
> the BPWorkshhets document be useful for me ?
> or is there any other document you might suggest,
> that contains further information

eBTWG is the UN/CEFACT followon group to ebXML.
http://www.ebtwg.org/
There are two eBTWG projects that will deal
with UML to XML production rules:
http://www.ebtwg.org/projects/bpimeschema.html
http://www.ebtwg.org/projects/u2xdr.html

Nothing immediately available, but help is on the way.

-Bob Haugen