Subject: [ebxml-dev] Uml to XML conversion

	Hi,
	I am a graduate student at Middle East Technical
University,
	my thesis topic is web services and ebXML, as a part
of it , I am trying to convert UML models( use-case,
class, and activity diagrams) to ebXML 	business
procesess, and businesss documents, the BP
Specification document, ebXML Technical Architecture
documents mention about production rules for such a
conversion,
	however I have not been able to find further
information about these rules on ebXML website, can
the BPWorkshhets document be useful for me ?
	or is there any other document you might suggest,
that contains further information

	Respectfully
	Pinar Pembecioglu