Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Product stack for ebXML implementation.

As martin mentioned there is an approved spec for [ebCPP] at the
web site, http://ebxml.org/specs/index.htm, and the other specs as
well. If you read them all, you will improve your understanding how
they can be implemented.

At present, I know there are multiple efforts going on in developing
the ebXML implementation solution. Also, there is an open source
project for [ebXMLRR] led by Sun(Peter Kacandes and Farrukh Najmi)
at the SourceForge.net, for example.

I am also developing the [ebCPP], sometime I call it [ebCPPA] :-),
and [ebMS], a.k.a., [ebTRP]. As we all know that they are living
doducments so that I am expecting the refined release on the road.

I as for one wish that we have more open source project related to
the ebXML implementation.

Pae