Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Product stack for ebXML implementation.

On Thursday, November 15, 2001 8:58 AM, Rémy Marchand wrote:

> For a European project, I am interested in knowing when
> ebXML TRP messaging solutions will be available, if any
> are in development.

Vitria's BusinessWare is currently supporting ebXML TRP.
More information is available here:
http://www.vitria.com/products/businessware/b2bi.html

We also provide out-of-the-box lossless transformations for
any transaction, any version of EDIFACT to XML (and back)
via the VCML initiative.  VCML vocabularies are based on
industry-specific implementations of ANSI X12 and EDIFACT
EDI. Though not an EDI standard, VCML expresses the
structure and definition of standard EDI documents in an XML
format.  You can learn more about VCML at http://www.vcml.net.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any specific
questions.

John Evdemon
CTO - XML/Director of Engineering
www.Vitria.com