Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Simple Questions

Cool!  We should talk!   I need what you're doing.  What you are doing
is what I need.  As long as the service is not a lock in.

Are you aware of the OMG's GL spec, and the recent ARAP submission
done by Netaccount?  I would appreciate your views on those.   The
link to the project is below.

The goals of the project go beyond sending/receiving, to include a
fundamental reconcilation capability.

Finally-- are you interested in working on core components directly,
with me?  I have submitted already, someGL components
http://www.arapxml.net/GLcoreComponentsV090.htm   These are
in an Access database.  I have scripts that produce XML schemas
from the core components.

You may be aware that the CCTs (Core Component Types) are composed
of lowest-level Content models which can all be loaded into the same
table with BCC, ACC, BBIEs and ABIEs.  They are all the same stuff,
with a few particular differences in how the rows would be handled.

You may be aware that an aggregate CC can use other Aggregates,
thus, an entire business document can be assembled from CC.  In
other words you can put business documents as well as CCs in
the registry,

Thus, with the database (Catalog) of Core Components just as it
is today, or as it is changed tomorrow, all elements and their
composition can be stored in an array in memory.  With RAM at
$100/Gbyte who needs an RDBMS for this.  This could be done
in C or COM or Java or VB its so easy.

Here is the latest copy of this junk I'm working on-- python script
reads the CCs into a python list, and grooms it a bit, and then
spews out an XML schema.. it does not handle children.  That is
on the way, but clearly it is not difficult at all, to handle 3 or 4 levels
of detail children.  e.g. a document might be called Mydoc. details
which contains a bunch of elements, of which for example one
might be Something. Details.  This might have Party. Details,
which contains Person. Details.  Which finally has only BCCs.
Then you could subsititute the content model for each BCC and
skip the "Type" such as "Text. Type" entirely,

I'm not pretending this is of much practical use unless it is
mapped with your internal application.  What I suggest is you
change the data elements in your internal application and
use the global data dictionary natively.  Then you're doing
e-business with lower costs.

TOdd
Todd Boyle CPA  9745-128th Ave NE  Kirkland WA
tboyle@rosehill.net  425-827-3107  website www.gldialtone.com
employer www.netaccount.com project www.arapxml.net
"... most of us have a natural tendency and an incredible talent for
processing new facts in such a way that our prior conclusions remain
intact." -Horngren