Subject: Re: AW: [ebxml-dev] Off-the-shelf ebXML software packages

"Eckenfels. Bernd" wrote:
> Speaking as a Software Vendor I can of course sell a Messaging Service
> for ebXML (without a CPA tool) for as low as $1000. But how is the Data
> then transformes (I mean, do small offices realy be able to handle
> XSLT?) and how is the data integrated in the backend systems?

Answer is GoXML Transform v 2.0.  It has Registry look ups to Components
based on the current CCR/CCI work under ebTWG (UN /CEFACT) and the
server version has an ebXML MHS connector built in.

Downloads are available from:

http://www.xmlglobal.com

I have some projects that use core component lookups to perform certain
transformation mapping functionality.  If you want them,  please meail
me offline.

Duane Nickull