Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML specifications interdendancies

Dan Weireb wrote:

» CPA/CPP isn't a protocol layer.  From the point of view of an MSH
» implementation, the CPA is a data structure used at runtime.  There
» just isn't any reason for their to be a separate, seperable beast
» called an "ebCPA handler".

well, IMHO it will be a good logical architecture to keep things
separate. If, at the end, a product presents a comprehensive
solution that supports ebXML from A to Z, it will be great from
a user perspective since they will have to interface with one
single thing.
But from the point of view of architecting such product, I can
clearly see the separation. And this because I do not see the things
"from the point of view of the MSH"; I see the issue from the point
of view of the agent which has to realize at runtime what the CPA
stipulates.

Obviously, this is an opinion only.

Best regards

/stefano