Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] INTEROPERABILITY SUMMIT

I see that most of the presentations from the summit are available at
http://www.omg.org/interop/program.htm.
Will there be any other takeaways or releases we should know about?

Particularly, I am interested in reports, summaries, records or press releases
(1) generated from the "Interoperability Strategies" session,
(2) anything on or about ebXML or OASIS, and
(3) anything on the discussion or announcements at the "MoU" session (other than the March 2000 document).

Thanks and happy holidays   Jamie Clark