Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML has not failed

Hi Bob,

Thanks, but I don't intend to wash my mouth out with soap ;^).  To
paraphrase Abe Lincoln, you can't please everyone all of the time -
there is always someone who is going to draw unintended conclusions from
what you write no matter how careful you are.  Readers will just have to
take my whole series of articles as they are (when finished in a couple
of weeks), and draw their own conclusions based on other knowledge and
opinions.

I'll think we'll just have to agree to disagree.  Only time will tell
who had the correct analysis.

Cheers,

P.S.  Given a choice between MS .NET and ebXML, I would bet on MS even
less than ebXML.  In this day and age I think the world will prefer even
imperfect public e-Business standards to proprietary approaches.

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com