Subject: [ebxml-dev] Re: Seattle Meeting Agenda and Information

Regarding http://www.x12.org/x12org/meetings/ebtwg.cfm
it seems odd that there is no mention of this important meeting
on either the ebTWG or ebXML websites.

This meeting also not announced on the OASIS website;
it may be significant to the  ebXML CPPA, ebXML, Implement,
ebXML Joint Committee, ebXML Messaging and ebXML Registry
Technical Committees of OASIS.  I do not believe I've seen any
press releases.

This meeting also does not seem to show up in a search for
" ebTWG "  in Robin Cover's pages
http://xml.coverpages.org/search?NS-search-page=results
http://xml.coverpages.org/coreComponents.html

May I ask, respectfully, what is the official position of UN/CEFACT towards
publicizing the Seattle meetings, and towards the ebTWG workgroups?

Are there any type of constraints or limits to UN/CEFACT's support, or
willingness to publicize or support this particular activity of ebTWG?

Or is there perhaps, a resource constraint within the ebTWG
workgroups (core component specification, BOTLs, BCPMC etc.) that
makes it a bad idea to have lots of newbies showing up at the Seattle
work sessions?

Please forgive my speculations... I've got a big investment of time in ebXML,
and there isn't anybody I can call on the telephone,

Faithfully,
Todd