Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebxml message schema

Thanks for the links Arvola!.

Were these schema's tested before posting?. Which parser was used to test these
schema's?. Are there any sample instance doc. which can be validated against
these schema's?. Just curious.

I will look into these schema files in detail. Maybe it will take some time as I
am not that familiar with ebXML specs. :-)

Cheers,
Rahul.