Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] regarding implementation ebXML repository

Hi Murali,

Sun donated a partial implementation of the ebXML Registry/Repository to an open
source project at source forge.

The project is currently focusing on completing an implementation of the V2
specs.

I would strongly encourage you to become involved in that project.

For more info see:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ebxmlrr

cheers

pk