Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] BPMI?

From: "Rajesh_KumarT" <Rajesh_KumarT@infy.com>
To: "James Bryce Clark" <jamie.clark@mmiec.com>,
        "ebxml-dev" <ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org>

Is there any kind of documentation/minutes available that gives the details of the cross-discussions held and what was the outcome of the discussions?  Would also be great to get pointers to the work being done in making all the available, related specifications interoperable.

Herr van der Eijk is exactly right -- the most careful thought on this that I've seen is JJ's published chapter, and JJ's own comments in our various discussion groups.   If you want to look at the informal discussions as well, ebXML policy is to keep them publicly available.   I believe they are presently located in the last 3 months of the ebxml-bp v1.0 archive at http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-bp/.   Regards  JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ VP and General Counsel, McLure-Moynihan Inc.
~ Chair, ABA Business Law Subcommittee on Electronic Commerce
~ 1 818 597 9475   jamie.clark@mmiec.com    jbc@lawyer.com
~ This message is neither legal advice nor a binding signature.  Ask me why.