Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] BPMI?

> (4) What's the main role of BSI and MSH(Messaging Service Handler)?
> BPMS have to understand BPSS & BPML.
> BSI have to understand CPA.
> BSI have to manage the message in the level of Business Transaction, not
Collaboration.
> Business Transaction means one transaction of requesting and responding
activity.
> In MSH, it have to manage the message in the level of Business Service.
> Business Service means the unit of sending message & receiving signal for
ack or exception.

In my opinion, MSH is quite detachable in the picture of BPSS/BPML/BSI. It
can be viewed as an "executor" of the agreed CPA. Of course, the parameters
agreed in CPA should be passed to the MSH for execution. Other than that, I
will regard MSH and BP* to be lived in two separate layers.

Please correct me if my concept is wrong. Thanks.

-Patrick