Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] example for order messages

Check out the:

ebXML Message Service Specification for detail on ebXML messages. As well
you may be interested in reading the ebXML Registry Services Specification
if you are sending messages to a registry.

You can find both at www.ebxml.org

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Musaogullari, Kezban (GXS, GE Tradanet)
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Sent: 2/27/02 8:01 AM
Subject: [ebxml-dev] example for order messages

Hi all,

I would like know that, trading partners such as A and B,  how can do
exchanging ebXML messages between them.

For example, firm  A would like to send  "Order" ebXML messages to firm
B.
What is the process of the A firm? Is there any implementation guide to
create ebXML messages? Because I know that, for all  EDI messages there
are
message implementation guides for example, Orders, Invoic, etc. and I
wonder
if there is implementation guides also for ebXML messages.

I would be happy if anyone could explain me ebXML messaging. Is there
any
standard guides or schemas for construction and transformation ebXML
messages?

Many thanks and best regards,
Kezban