Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] example for order messages

Kezban,

I see a couple of questions here - one having to do with actual business
document messages, and the other having to do with their transport.  Someone
already answered the transport question.  Regarding the former, such as orders
and invoices, there are no implementation guides because there are no ebXML
document standards as yet.  No order or invoice schemas exist yet.  UN/CEFACT
may develop these eventually.  Until then, the OASIS UBL TC is working on some.
If you want to use something now, you may wish to investigate OAGIS, RosettaNet,
Commerce One's xCBL, or some other approach.

Hope this helps.

Mike