Subject: [ebxml-dev] Queries regarding ebXML

Hi friends,

I am a student of M.Tech. in Indian Institute of
Information Technology, Bangalore ( INDIA ). I am
supporting ebXML technologies in my presentations to
industry people from intel and i2 Technologies.

Can u help me by answering only 2 questions...

1. These specs are not supported by products from
major vendors. Do you foresee this situation changing
soon?

2. How soon can we see production implementations
using ebXML MS?

I will be highly obliged of you.

Thanks and Regards,

(Madhukar Singhal)